Salary Completive dependent on experience
Don Amott Leisure are one of the largest independent retailers of Caravans and Motorhomes in the UK. We offer competitive rates of pay, great benefits and excellent working conditions.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our busy and successful Parts & Warranty Department for an experienced Warranty Administrator
Full Time, Monday to Friday (Saturday mornings on a rota basis)
The ideal candidate will be: -
• Customer Service focused: committed to supporting customer service by efficient processing of customer warranty claims.
• Positive Attitude: friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity along with an ability to work methodically under pressure.
• Experience: preferably can demonstrate experience in a warranty or administration role.
• IT Skill: preferably experienced in using computerised systems for warranty processing.
At least 12 months' current or recent experience in a Warranty Administration role is preferred. Knowledge of Dealer Management Systems would be an advantage as well as experience in warranty accounts administration. The ideal candidate must be well-presented and well-mannered with strong customer service skills.
In return for hard work you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary, company pension, full training and an exciting working environment.
As part of our Parts & Warranty team you will be responsible for: -
• Obtaining, validating warranty claims/costing information from job cards, vehicle history and technicians notes.
• Recording and processing claims/invoices using manufacturer and internal systems
• Control filing and archiving of warranty paperwork
• Updating Customers of claim progress .
• Carry out administrative tasks to assist the efficient operation of the Aftersales Department.
Please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org